Romans 1:1. Paul, bondsman of Jesus Christ (a) called apostle, &c.
6. Among whom are ye also (the) called of Jesus Christ.
8. First I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is proclaimed in the whole world.
2:16. In (the) day when God shall judge the secrets of men, according to my glad tidings by Jesus Christ.
3:21, 22. But now without law righteousness of God is manifested, borne witness to by the law and the prophets, righteousness of God by faith of Jesus Christ, towards all, and upon all those who believe.
5:15. For if by the offence of one the many have died, much rather has the grace of God, and the free gift in grace, which (is) by one man, Jesus Christ, abounded unto the many.
15:8. For I say that Jesus Christ became a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God.
16:25-27. Now to Him that is able to establish you, according to my glad tidings, and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, as to which silence has been kept in the times of the ages, but which has now been made manifest, and by prophetic scriptures, according to commandment of the eternal God made known for obedience of faith to all the nations, the only wise God, through Jesus Christ to whom be glory for ever.
1 Corinthians 1:1. Paul (a) called apostle of Jesus Christ, by God's will
2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will
4:6. Because (it is) the God who spake that out of darkness light should shine, who has shone in our hearts for the shining forth of the knowledge of the glory of God in (the) face of Jesus Christ.
5:17, 18. The old things have passed away, behold all things have become new; and all things (are) of the God who has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and given to us the ministry of that reconciliation.
8:5 Do ye not recognise yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you, unless indeed ye be reprobates?
Galatians 1:1 Paul, apostle not from man nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God (the) Father, who raised him up from among the dead.
12. For neither did I receive them from man, neither was I taught (them) but by revelation of Jesus Christ.
2:16. We, Jews by nature, and not sinners of (the) nations, but knowing that a man is not justified on the principle of works of law (nor) but by the faith of Jesus Christ.
3:1. O senseless Galatians, who has bewitched you, to whom as before your very eyes Jesus Christ has been portrayed, crucified (among you).
22. The scripture has shut up all things under sin, that the promise, on the principle of faith of Jesus Christ, should be given to those that believe
Ephesians 1:1. Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ, God's will.
5. Having marked us out beforehand for adoption through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will.
2:20. Being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the corner-stone.
Philippians 1:1. Paul and Timotheus, bondsmen of Jesus Christ, to all the saints, &c.
6. Having confidence of this very thing, that He who has begun in you a good work, will complete it to Jesus Christ's day
11. Being complete as regards the fruit of righteousness which (is) by Jesus Christ to God's glory and praise.
19. For I know that this shall turn out for me to salvation, through your supplication and (the) supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
2:21. For all seek their own things, not the things Of Jesus Christ.
1 Timothy 1:1. Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the command of God our Saviour, and of Christ Jesus our hope.
16. But for this reason mercy was shewn me. that in me, (the) first, Jesus Christ might display the whole long-suffering, for a delineation of those about to believe on Him to life eternal.
2 Timothy 1:1. Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, according to promise of life, the (life) which (is) in Christ Jesus.
2:3. Take thy share therefore in suffering, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
Titus 1:1. Paul, bondsman of God, and apostle of Jesus Christ, according to (the) faith of God's elect, and knowledge of the truth which (is) according to piety.
Philemon 9 For love's sake I rather exhort, being such a one as Paul the aged, and now also prisoner of Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 10:10. By which will we have been sanctified, through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
13:8. Jesus Christ (is) the same yesterday, and to day, and to the ages (to come).
20, 21 But the God of peace who brought again from among (the) dead our Lord Jesus, the Great Shepherd of the sheep, in (the power) of (the) blood of (the) eternal covenant, perfect you in every good work to the doing of His will, doing in you what is pleasing before Him through Jesus Christ; to whom (be) glory for the ages of ages.
1 Peter 1:1. Peter, apostle of Jesus Christ, to (the) sojourners of (the) dispersion, &c
2 Elect according to (the) fore-knowledge of God (the) Father by sanctification of (the) Spirit, unto (the) obedience, and sprinkling of (the) blood of Jesus Christ.
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who, according to His great mercy, has begotten us again to a living hope, through (the) resurrection of Jesus Christ from among (the) dead.
6, 7. Wherein ye exult, for a little while at present, if needed, put to grief by various trials, that the proving of your faith much more precious than of gold which perishes, though it be proved by fire, be found to praise, and glory and honour in (the) revelation of Jesus Christ.
13. Wherefore, girding up the loins of your mind, be sober, (and) hope with perfect stedfastness in the grace (which will be) brought to you at (the) revelation Of Jesus Christ.
2:4, 5. To whom coming, a living stone, cast away indeed as worthless by men, but with God chosen, precious, yourselves also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
3:21. . . . . which figure also now saves you, (even) baptism, not a putting away of (the) filth of flesh, but (the) demand as before God of a good conscience, by (the) resurrection of Jesus Christ who is at the right hand of God, gone into heaven, angels and authorities and powers being subjected to Him.
4:11. If anyone speak--as oracles of God; if any one minister--as of strength which God supplies, that God in all things may be glorified. through Jesus Christ, to whom is the glory and the might for the ages of ages Amen.
2 Peter 1:1 Simon Peter, bondsman and apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have received like precious faith with us, &c
1 John 4:2, 3 Hereby ye know the Spirit of God, every Spirit which confesses Jesus Christ, come in flesh is of God; and every spirit which does not confess Jesus Christ come in flesh is not of God.
2 John 7. For many deceivers have gone out into the world, they who do not confess Jesus Christ coming in flesh.
Jude 1 Jude, bondsman of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to the called ones, beloved in God (the) Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ.
Revelation 1:1 Revelation of Jesus Christ, Which God gave Him, to shew to His bondsmen what must shortly take place; and He signified it, sending by His angel to His bondsman John (2) who testified the word of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ, all things that he saw.
5. Grace to you and peace from (Him) that is, and who was, and who is to come; and from the seven spirits which (are) before His throne; and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the first-born from among the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
9. I, John, your brother and fellow-partaker in the tribulation, and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ.
JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
Romans 1:4. .... concerning His Son (come of David's seed according to flesh, marked out Son of God in power, according to (the) Spirit of holiness, by resurrection of (the) dead), Jesus Christ our Lord, by whom we have received grace and apostleship, &c
5:21. But where sin abounded, grace has overabounded, in order that, even as sin has reigned in (the power of) death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
7:25. O wretched man that I (am)! who shall deliver me out of this body of death? I thank God. through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Jude 25. To Him that is able to keep you without stumbling, and to set (you) with exultation, blameless before His glory, to the only God our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, (be) glory, majesty, might, and authority, from before the whole age, and now, and to all the ages. Amen.
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Romans 1:7. Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and (our) Lord Jesus Christ.
5:1. Therefore, having been justified on the principle of faith, we have peace toward God through our Lord Jesus Christ
2: And not only (that), but (we are) making our boast in God, through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom now we have received the reconciliation.
15:6 That ye may with one accord, with one mouth, glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
29, 30. But I know that, coming to you, I shall come in the fulness of (the) blessing of Christ, but I beseech you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in prayers for me to God, &c.
16:20. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
24. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
1 Corinthians 1:2. ... with all that call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, in every place, both theirs and ours.
7. So that ye come short in no gift, awaiting the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. Who shall also confirm you to (the) end, unimpeachable in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all say the same thing, and that there be not among you divisions, &c.
5:4. For I, as absent in body, but present in Spirit, have already judged as present, (to deliver) in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, [ye and my spirit being gathered together, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,] him that has so wrought this, &c.
15:57. But thanks to God, who gives us the victory by our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 1:3. Blessed (be) the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and God of all encouragement
8:9. For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that for your sakes He being rich became poor, in order that ye by His poverty might be enriched.
Galatians 1:3. Grace to you, and peace from God (the) Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
6:14. But far be it from me to boast, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom (the) world is crucified to me, and I to the world.
18. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, (be) with your Spirit, brethren. Amen.
Ephesians 1:3. Blessed (be) the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ.
17 .... That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, would give you (the) spirit of wisdom and revelation in the full knowledge of Him.
3:14. For this reason I bow my knees to the Father (of our Lord Jesus Christ) of whom every family in (the) heavens and on earth is named, in order that He may give you according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power by His Spirit in the inner man, &c.
5:20. Giving thanks at all times for all things to Him, (who is) God and (the) Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6:24. Grace with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in incorruption.
Colossians 1:3. We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ continually (when) praying for you
1 Thessalonians 1:3. Remembering unceasingly your work of faith, and labour of love, and enduring constancy of hope of our Lord Jesus Christ, before our God and Father.
5:9. Because God has not set us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has died for us, that whether we may be watching or sleep, we may live together with Him.
23. And your whole spirit and soul and body, be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
28. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (be) with you.
2 Thessalonians 1:8 . . . taking vengeance those who know not God, and those who do not obey the glad tidings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
11, 12. To which end we also pray always for you, that our God may count you worthy of the calling, and fulfil all (the) good pleasure of (His) goodness, and (the) work of faith with power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus (Christ) may be glorified in you, and ye in Him according to the grace of our God and of (the) Lord Jesus Christ.
2:1. Now we beg you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together
2:14. Whereto He has called you by our glad tidings to (the) obtaining of (the) glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
16. But our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us, and given (us) eternal consolation and good hope by grace, encourage your hearts, and establish you in every good work and word.
3:6. Now we enjoin you, brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw from every brother walking disorderly, and not according to the instruction which he received from us
l8. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (be) with you all.
1 Timothy 6:3 If any one teach differently, and do not accede to sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the teaching which (is) according to piety, he is puffed up, knowing nothing, &c
14. I enjoin thee.... that thou keep the commandment spotless, irreproachable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Philemon 25. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (be) with your spirit.
1 Peter 1:3. Blessed (be) the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy, has begotten us again to a living hope, through (the) resurrection of Jesus Christ from among the dead.
2 Peter 1:8. For these things existing and abounding in you, make (you) to be neither idle nor unfruitful as regards the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
14 Knowing that the putting off of my tabernacle is speedily (to take place), as also our Lord Jesus Christ has manifested to me.
16. For we have not made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, following cleverly imagined fables, but having been eye-witnesses of His majesty.
Jude 17. But ye, beloved, remember the words spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, &c.
31. Keep yourselves in the love of God, awaiting the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life
LORD, OR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Romans 13. 14. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not take forethought for the flesh, to fulfil (its) lusts.
1 Corinthians 1:3. Grace to you and peace from God our Father and (the) Lord Jesus Christ.
16:22, 23. If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ (be) with you.
2 Corinthians 1:2. Grace to you, and peace from God our Father, and Lord Jesus Christ.
13:14. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit (be) with you all.
Ephesians 1:2 Grace to you, and peace from God our Father, and (the) Lord Jesus Christ.
6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God (the) Father and Lord Jesus Christ.
Philemon 1:2. Grace to you, and peace from God our Father and (the) Lord Jesus Christ.
4:23. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ (be) with your spirit.
Colossians 1:2. Grace to you and peace from God our Father (and Lord Jesus Christ).
1 Thessalonians 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus to the assembly of Thessalonians in God (the) Father and (the) Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Thessalonians 1:1, 2. Paul and Silvanus and Timotheus to the assembly of Thessalonians in God our Father, and Lord Jesus Christ. Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and Lord Jesus Christ.
12. .... So that the name of our Lord Jesus (Christ) may be glorified in you and ye in Him, according to the grace of our God and of (the) Lord Jesus Christ.
3:12. Now such we enjoin and exhort in the Lord Jesus Christ, that working quietly they eat their bread.
2 Timothy 4:22. The Lord Jesus Christ (be) with your spirit.
Philemon 3. Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and (the) Lord Jesus Christ.
James 1:1. James, bondsman of God, and of (the) Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which (are) in the dispersion, greeting.
2 John 3. Grace shall be with you, mercy, peace, from God the Father, and from (the) Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
Revelation 22:21. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ (be) with all the saints.
Romans 3:26. For (the) shewing forth of His righteousness, in the present time, so that He should be just, and justify him that is of the faith of Jesus.
8:11. But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from among (the) dead dwell in you, He that has raised up Christ from among (the) dead, shall] quicken your mortal bodies also, on account of His Spirit which dwells in you.
1 Corinthians 12:3. I give you therefore to know, that no one speaking in (the power of the) Spirit of God says curse (on) Jesus; and no one can say, Lord Jesus, unless in (the power of the) Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 4:5. For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus Lord, and ourselves your bondsmen for Jesus' sake.
10, 11. Always bearing about in the body the dying of Jesus, that the life also of Jesus may be manifested in our body: for we who live are always delivered unto death on account of Jesus, that the life also of Jesus may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
14. Knowing that He who has raised up the Lord Jesus, shall raise us up also through Jesus and shall present (us) with you.
Ephesians 4:21 .... if ye have heard Him and been instructed in Him as (the) truth is in Jesus.
Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly, and earthly and infernal beings.
1 Thessalonians 4:14. For if we believe that Jesus has died and has risen again, so also God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep through Jesus.
Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus who (was) made somewhat inferior to angels on account of the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour, so that by the grace of God He should taste death for everything.
6:20. Where Jesus is entered (that is, within the veil) as forerunner for us, become for ever a High Priest according to the order of Melchizedek.
7:22. By so much Jesus became surety of a better covenant
10:19. Having therefore, brethren, boldness for entering into the (Holy of) Holies by the blood of Jesus the new and living way which He has dedicated for us through the veil, that is His flesh, &c
13:12. Wherefore also Jesus, that He might sanctify the people by His own blood, suffered without the gate.
1 John 2:22. Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ?
4:15. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
5:1. Every one that believes that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God.
5. Who is he that gets the victory over the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
Revelation 1:9. I, John . . . . was in the island called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus.
12:17. And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.
14:12. Here is the endurance of the saints, who keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
17:6. And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.
19:10. And I fell before his feet to do him homage. And he says to me, See (thou do it) not I am thy fellow-bondsman and the (fellow-bondsman) of thy brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Do homage to God For the spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus.
20:4. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them, and the souls of those beheaded on account of the testimony of Jesus, and on account of the word of God; and those who had not done homage to the beast, nor to his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and hand, and they lived and reigned with Christ one thousand years
LORD, OR THE LORD JESUS, OR JESUS AS LORD.
Romans 10:9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised Him from among (the) dead, thou shalt be saved.
14:14. I know, and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean of itself, except to him who reckons anything to be unclean, to that man (it is) unclean.
1 Corinthians 5:5. To deliver him (I say), (being) such to Satan for destruction of the flesh, that the Spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
6:11. And these things were some of you; but ye have been washed, but ye have been sanctified, but ye have been justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
11:23. For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus, in the night in which He was delivered up, took bread, &c.
12:3. I give you therefore to know, that no one, speaking in (the power of the) Spirit of God, says, Curse (on) Jesus; and no one can say Lord Jesus unless in (the power of the) Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 1:14. .... we are your boast, even as ye (are) ours, in the day of the Lord Jesus.
4:14. Knowing that He who has raised up the Lord Jesus, shall raise us up also through Jesus, and shall present (us) with you.
Galatians 6:17. For the rest, let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the brands of the Lord Jesus. Ephesians 1:15. Wherefore I also, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which (is) in you, and the love which (ye have) towards all the saints, &c
Philippians 2:19. But I hope in (the) Lord Jesus, to send Timotheus to you shortly.
Colossians 3:17. And everything whatever ye do in word or in deed, (do) all things in (the) name of (the)
Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father by Him
1 Thessalonians 2:15. . . The Jews who have both slain the Lord Jesus and the prophets.
4:1, 2. For the rest then brethren, we beg you and exhort in (the) Lord Jesus, even as ye have received from us how ye ought to walk and please God, even as ye also do walk, that ye would abound still more For ye know what changes we gave you through the Lord Jesus.
2 Thessalonians 1:7. And to you that are troubled, repose with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven, with (the) angels of His power in flaming fire, taking vengeance on those who know not God, and those who do not obey the glad tidings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2:8. And then the lawless one shall be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus shall consume with the breath of His month, and shall annul by the appearing of His coming.
Philemon 5. Hearing of thy love and the faith which thou hast towards the Lord Jesus, and towards all saints, &c.
Revelation 22:20. He that testifies these thin--s says, Yea, I come quickly. Amen, come Lord Jesus.
JESUS OUR LORD.
Romans 4:24.... Believing upon Him who has raised from among, the dead Jesus our Lord, who has been delivered for our offences, and has been raised for our justification, &c.
1 Corinthians 9:1. Am I not free? Am I not an Apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are not ye my work in (the) Lord?
2 Peter 1:2. Grace and peace be multiplied to you in (the) knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things which relate to life and godliness, &c.
OUR LORD JESUS.
2 Corinthians 11:31. The God and Father of our Lord Jesus knows, He who is blessed for ever, that I do not lie.
1 Thessalonians 2:19. For what (is) our hope, or joy, or crown of boasting? (are) not ye also before our Lord Jesus at His coming? for ye are our glory and joy.
1 Thessalonians 3:11. But our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus direct our way to you.
13. ... in order to the confirming of your hearts unblameable in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints.
THE ONE, JESUS CHRIST
Romans 5:17. (For if by the offence of the one, death reigned by the One, much rather shall those who receive the abundance of grace, and of the free gift of righteousness, reign in life by the One, Jesus Christ.)
JESUS CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED.
1 Corinthians 2:2. For I did not judge (it well) to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
JESUS CHRIST THE FOUNDATION.
1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay, besides that which (is) laid, which is Jesus Christ.
ONE LORD JESUS CHRIST
1 Corinthians 8:6. Yet to us (there is) One God the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom (are) all things, and we by Him.
THE SON OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST.
2 Corinthians 1:19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who has been preached by us among you [by me, and Silvanus, and Timotheus], did not become yea and nay, but yea is in Him.
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST SAVIOUR.
Philippians 3:20. For our commonwealth has its existence in (the) heavens, from which also we await the Lord Jesus Christ (as) Saviour.
JESUS CHRIST LORD.
Philippians 2:11. And every tongue confess that Jesus Christ (is) Lord to God (the) Father's glory.
JESUS, OUR DELIVERER FROM THE COMING WRATH
1 Thessalonians 1:10. .... and to await His Son from the heavens, whom He raised from among the dead, Jesus, our Deliverer from the coming wrath.
JESUS CHRIST RAISED FROM AMONG (THE) DEAD OF (THE) SEED OF DAVID
2 Timothy 2:8. Remember Jesus Christ raised from among (the) dead of (the) seed of David, according to my glad tidings.
OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
2 Timothy 1:9, 10. . . who has saved us, and has called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to (His) own purpose and grace, which (was) given to us in Christ Jesus before (the) ages of time, but has been made manifest now by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who has annulled death, and brought to life light and incorruptibility by the glad tidings.
OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
Titus 2:13. Awaiting the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ.
JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR.
Titus 3:6. According to His own mercy, He saved us through (the) washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit which He poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Saviour.
JESUS THE SON OF GOD.
Hebrews 4:14. Having therefore a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast the confession.
JESUS MEDIATOR OF A NEW COVENANT.
Hebrews 12:24. .... and to Jesus, Mediator of a new covenant, and to (the) blood of sprinkling, speaking better than Abel.
OUR LORD JESUS THE GREAT SHEPHERD OF THE SHEEP.
Hebrews 13:20. But the God of peace, who brought again from among (the) dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, in (the power) of (the) blood of (the) eternal covenant, perfect you in every good work to the doing of His will, &c.
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST (LORD) OF GLORY.
James 2:1. My brethren, do not have the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ (Lord) of glory, with respect of persons.
OUR GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
2 Peter 1:1. Simon Peter, bondsman and apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have received like precious faith with us, through (the) righteousness of our God and Saviour Jesus Christ, &c.
OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
2 Peter 1:11. For thus shall the entrance into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be richly furnished unto you.
THE LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
2 Peter 2:20. For if after having escaped the pollutions of the world through (the) knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, again entangled, they are subdued by these, their last state is worse than the first
HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.
1 John 1:3. ... Our fellowship (is) indeed with the Father and With His Son Jesus Christ. 3:23 And this is His commandment, that we believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and that we love one another, even as He gave us commandment.
20. And we are in Him (that is) true, in His Son Jesus Christ.
HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
1 Corinthians 1:2. God is faithful, by whom ye have been called into (the) fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
JESUS CHRIST HIS SON.
1 John 1:7. If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
JESUS CHRIST (THE) RIGHTEOUS.
1 John 2:1. If any man sin, we have a Patron with the Father, Jesus Christ (the) Righteous, and he is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the whole world.
JESUS THE CHRIST.
1 John 5:6. This is He that came by water and blood, Jesus the Christ, not by water only, but by water and blood.
THE ONLY MASTER AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Jude 4. For certain men have got in unnoticed, they who of old were marked out beforehand to this sentence, ungodly (persons) turning the grace of our God into dissoluteness, and denying the only Master and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 22:16. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify these things to you in the assemblies.
Romans 3:24. Being justified freely by His grace, through the redemption which (is) in Christ Jesus.
6:3. Are you ignorant that we, as many as have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?
11. So also ye reckon yourselves dead to sin, and alive to God in Christ Jesus.
8:1, 2. There is then now no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus, for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.
15:5. Now the God of endurance and of encouragement give to you to be like-minded one toward another, according to Christ Jesus.
16, 17. .... I have written to you .... as putting you in mind, because of the grace given to me by God, for me to be minister of Christ Jesus to the nations, carrying on as a sacrificial service, the message of glad tidings of God, in order that the offering up of the nations might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. I have therefore (whereof) to boast in Christ Jesus in the things which pertain to God.
16:3. Salute Prisca and Aquila, my fellow-workmen in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians i. 2. Paul .... to the assembly of God which is in Corinth, to (those) sanctified in Christ Jesus, called saints, &c.
4. I thank; my God always about you, in respect of the grace of God given to you in Christ Jesus, that in everything ye have been enriched in Him, &c.
1 Corinthians 1:30. But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus who has been made to us wisdom from God, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption.
4:15. For if ye should have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet not many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the glad tidings.
16:24. My love (be) with you all in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 2:4. And (it was) on account of the false brethren brought in surreptitiously, who came in surreptitiously to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.
16. .... knowing that a man is not justified on the principle of works of law (nor) but by the faith of Jesus Christ, we also have believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified on the principle of (the) faith of Christ, and not of works of law.
3:14. .. . that the blessing of Abraham might come to the nations in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
26 For ye are all God's sons by faith in Christ Jesus.
28. There is no Jew nor Greek, there is no bondsman nor freeman; there is no male and female; for ye all are one in Christ Jesus.
4:14. . . ye received me as an angel of God, as Christ Jesus.
5:6. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision has any force, nor uncircumcision, but faith working through love.
6:15. For in Christ Jesus neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision: but new creation.
Ephesians 1:1. Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, to the saints and faithful in Christ Jesus, who are at Ephesus.
2:6, 7. God .... has raised (us) up together, and has made (us) sit down together in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus, that He might display in the coming, ages the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness towards us in Christ Jesus.
10. For we are His workmanship, having been created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God has before prepared that we should walk in them.
13. .... But now in Christ Jesus ye who once were afar off; are become nigh by the blood of the Christ.
3:6......... that (they who are of) the nations should be joint-heirs, and a joint body, and joint partakers of His promise in Christ Jesus by the glad tidings.
12............ To Him be glory in till assembly in Christ Jesus unto all generations of the age of ages.
Philippians 1:1. Paul and Timotheus, bondsmen of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, with (the) overseers and ministers.
8. For God is my witness how I long after you all in (the) bowels of Christ Jesus.
26. That your boasting may abound in Christ Jesus through me by my presence again with you.
2:5. For let this mind be in you which (was) also in Christ Jesus, who, subsisting in the form of God, did not esteem it an object of rapine to be on an equality with God.
3:3. For we are the circumcision who worship by (the) Spirit of God, and boast in Christ Jesus, and do not trust in flesh.
12. . . . . seeing that also I have been taken possession of by Christ Jesus.
14. I pursue (looking) towards (the) goal, for the prize of the calling on high of God in Christ Jesus.
4:7. And the peace of God which surpasses every understanding shall guard your hearts and your thoughts by Christ Jesus.
12. But my God shall abundantly supply all your need, according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
21. Salute every saint in Christ Jesus.
Colossians 1:1. ,apostle of Christ Jesus, by God's will, &c.
4. Having heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and the love which (ye have) towards all the saints
4:12. Epaphras, who is (one) of you, (the) bondsman of Christ Jesus, salutes you, &c
1 Thessalonians 2:15 For ye, brethren, have become imitators of the assemblies of God, which are in Judea in Christ Jesus.
5:18 In everything give thanks, for this is (the) will of God in Christ Jesus towards you.
1 Timothy 1:14, 15. But the grace of our Lord surpassingly over-abounded with faith and love, which (is) in Christ Jesus. Faithful (is) the word, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am (the) first.
3:13. For those who shall have ministered well, obtain for themselves a good degree, and much boldness in faith, which (is) in Christ Jesus.
4:6. Laying these things before the brethren, thou wilt be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished with the words of the faith, and of the good teaching which thou hast fully followed up and learnt.
21. I testify before God, and Christ Jesus, and the elect angels, that thou keep these things without prejudice, doing nothing by favour.
6:13. I enjoin thee before God who preserves all things in life, and Christ Jesus who witnessed before Pontius Pilate the good confession that thou keep the commandments spotless, irreproachable until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 1:1. Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, according to promise of life, the (life) which (is) in Christ Jesus.
9. .... His own purpose and grace, which (was) given to us in Christ Jesus, before the ages of time.
13. Have an outline of sound words, which (words) thou hast heard of me in faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.
2:1. Thou therefore, my child, be strong in the grace which (is) in Christ Jesus.
10. For this cause I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which (is) in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
3:12. And all indeed who desire to live piously in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
15. .. .. The sacred letters which are able to make thee wise unto salvation, through faith which (is) in Christ Jesus.
4:1. I testify before God and Christ Jesus who is about to judge living and dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom proclaim the word, be urgent in season and out of season, &c.
Philemon 1. Paul, prisoner of Christ Jesus, and Timotheus the brother unto Philemon, &c.
6. .... that thy participation in the faith should become operative is the acknowledgement of every good thing which is in us towards Christ Jesus.
23. Epaphras salutes thee, my fellow prisoner in Christ Jesus.
1 Peter 5:10. But the God of all grace, who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ Jesus.
THE CHRIST JESUS.
Ephesians 3:1 For this reason I Paul, prisoner of the Christ Jesus, for you, nations, &c.
CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD.
Romans 6:23. For the wages of sin (is) death, but the act of favour of God, eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
8:39. .... nor powers, nor height, nor depths, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which (is) in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:31. Daily I die by your boasting which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Ephesians 3:11. According to (the) purpose of the ages, which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 Timothy 1:2. Grace, mercy, peace, from God our Father, and Christ Jesus our Lord.
12. (And) I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me power that He has counted me faithful.
2 Timothy 1:2. Grace, mercy, peace, from God (the) Father, and Christ Jesus our Lord.
CHRIST JESUS LORD.
2 Corinthians 4:5. For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus Lord, and ourselves your bondsmen for Jesus' sake.
CHRIST JESUS MY LORD.
Philippians 3:8. But surely I count also all things to be loss on account of the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, on account of whom I have suffered the loss of all, and count them to be filth, that I may gain Christ.
THE CHRIST, JESUS THE LORD.
Colossians 2:6. As therefore ye have received the Christ, Jesus the Lord, walk in Him.
CHRIST JESUS OUR HOPE.
1 Timothy 1:1. Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ, according to (the) command of God our Saviour, and of Christ Jesus our Hope.
THE MEDIATOR OF GOD AND MAN ONE, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS.
1 Timothy 2:5. For God is one, and (the) Mediator of God and man one, (the) man Christ Jesus.
CHRIST JESUS OUR SAVIOUR.
Titus 1:4. Grace, mercy, and peace from God (the) Father. and Christ Jesus our Saviour.
Romans 5:6. For we being still without strength, in (the) due time Christ has died for (the) ungodly.
8. But God commends His own love to us, in that, we being still sinners, Christ has died for us.
6:4. We have been buried therefore with Him by baptism unto death, in order that, even as Christ has been raised up from among (the) dead by the glory of the Father, so we also should walk in newness of life.
8, 9. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, knowing that Christ, having been raised up among (the) dead, dies no more; death has dominion over Him no more.
8:2, 10. But ye are not in flesh but in Spirit, if indeed God's Spirit dwell in you, but if any one has not (the) Spirit of Christ, he is not of Him; but if Christ be in you, the body is dead on account of sin, but the Spirit life on account of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him that has raised up Jesus from among (the) dead, dwell in you, He that has raised up Christ from among (the) dead shall quicken your mortal bodies also on account of His Spirit which dwells in you.
17. And if children heirs also; heirs of God, and Christ's joint-heirs, if indeed we suffer with (Him) that we may also be glorified with (Him)
34, 35. (It is) God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? (It is? Christ who has died, but rather of God, who also intercedes for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?
9:1. I say (the) truth in Christ. I lie not.
3. For I have wished, I myself, to be accursed from Christ for my brethren, kinsmen according to flesh.
10:4 For Christ is (the) end of law for righteousness to every one that believes.
6, 7. But the righteousness of faith speaks thus: Do not say in thine heart, Who shall ascend to the heavens, that is to bring Christ down? Or who shall descend to the abyss? that is to bring up Christ from among (the) dead.
12:5. Thus we, (being) many, are one body in Christ, and each one members one of the other.
14:9. For to this (end) Christ has died and lived again, that He might rule over both dead and living.
15. Destroy not him with thy meat for whom Christ has died.
15:18. For I will not dare to speak anything of the things which Christ has not wrought by me for (the) obedience of (the) nations.
20. And so, aiming to announce the glad tidings, not where Christ has been named, that I might not build on another's foundation.
29. But I know that coming to you, I shall come in (the) fulness of (the) blessing of Christ.
16:5. Salute Epaenetus, my beloved, who is (the) first-fruits of Asia for Christ.
7. Salute Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen and fellow-captives, who are of note among the apostles, who were also in Christ before me
9, 10. Salute Urbanus, our fellow-workman in Christ, and Stachys my beloved. Salute Apelles, approved in Christ.
16. All the assemblies of Christ salute you
1 Corinthians 1:12. But I speak of this, that each of you says, I am of Paul, and I, of Apollos, and I, of Cephas, and I, of Christ.
17. For Christ has not sent me to baptize, but to preach glad tidings.
2:16. But we have the mind of Christ.
3:1. And I, brethren, have not been able to speak to you as to spiritual, but as fleshly, as to babes in Christ.
23. And ye (are) Christ's and Christ (is) God's.
4:1. Let a man so account of us as servants of Christ, and stewards of (the) mysteries of God.
10. We (are) fools for Christ's sake, but ye prudent in Christ.
15. For if ye should have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet not many fathers.
17. Timotheus . . shall put you in mind of my ways (as) they (are) in Christ.
6:15. Do ye not know that your bodies are members of Christ?
7:22. The freeman being called, is Christ's bondsman.
8:11, 12. And the weak (one), the brother for whose sake Christ died, will perish through thy knowledge. Now, thus sinning against the brethren, and wounding their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.
9:21. To those without law, as without law, [not as without law to God, but as legitimately subject to
11:1. Be my imitators, even as I also (am) of Christ.
12:27. Now ye are Christ's body, and members in particular.
15:3 Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures
12, 13, 14. Now, if Christ is preached, that He is raised from among (the) dead, how say some among you that there is not a resurrection of (those that are) dead? But if there is not a resurrection of (those that are) dead, neither is Christ raised; but if Christ is not raised, then, indeed, vain also (is) our preaching.
16, 17, 18, 19, 20. For if (those that are) dead are not raised, neither is Christ raised; but if Christ be not raised, your faith (is) vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then indeed also, those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in this life only, we have hope in Christ, we are (the) most miserable of all men. But now Christ is raised from among (the) dead, first-fruits of those that are fallen asleep.
2 Corinthians 1:21. Now He that establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, (is) God.
2:10. If I have forgiven anything, (it is) for your sakes in (the) person of Christ.
15. For we are a sweet odour of Christ to God in the saved, and in those that perish.
17. As of sincerity, as of God, before God we speak in Christ.
3:3. Being manifested to be Christ's epistle, ministered by us.
14. The same veil remains in reading the Old Covenant; unremoved, which in Christ is annulled.
5:16, 17. But if even we have known Christ according to flesh, yet now we know Him (thus) no longer. So if any one (be) in Christ, (there is) new creation.
19, 20. How that God was in Christ, reconciling the word to Himself . . we are ambassadors therefore for Christ, God as (it were) beseeching by us, we entreat for Christ, be reconciled to God.
6:15. And what consent of Christ with Belial?
8:23. .... (They are) deputed messengers of assemblies, Christ's glory.
10:7. If anyone has confidence in himself, that he is of Christ, let him think this again in himself, that even as he (is) of Christ, so also (are) we.
11:2. For I have espoused you unto one man, to present (you) a chaste virgin to Christ.
10. (The) truth of Christ is in me, that this boasting shall not be stopped as to me, in the region of Achaia.
13. For such (are) false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
23. Are they ministers of Christ?
12:2. I know a man in Christ.
10. I take pleasure in .... straits for Christ.
19. We speak before God in Christ, and all things, beloved, for your building up.
13:3. Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, &c.
Galatians 1:6. I wonder that ye thus quickly change from Him that called you in Christ's grace, to a different gospel.
10. If I yet pleased men, I were not Christ's bondsman.
13. But I was unknown personally to the assemblies of Judaea which (are) in Christ.
2:16. .... that we might be justified on the principle of (the) faith of Christ.
17. Now if in seeking to be justified in Christ, we also have been found sinners, then (is) Christ minister of sin?
20. I am crucified with Christ, and no longer live I, but Christ lives in me.
21. For if righteousness (is) by law, then Christ has died for nothing.
3:13. Christ has redeemed us out of the curse of the law.
16. .... And to thy seed, which is Christ.
24. So that the law has been our tutor up to Christ.
27. For ye, as many as have been baptized unto Christ have put on Christ.
29. But if ye (are) of Christ, then ye are Abraham's seed, heirs according to promise.
4:19. .... My children of whom I again travail in birth until Christ shall have been formed in you.
5:1, 2. Stand fast therefore in the freedom wherewith Christ has freed us, and be not held again in a yoke of bondage. Behold, I, Paul, say to you, that if ye are circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
6:12. As many as desire to have a fair appearance in (the) flesh, these compel you to be circumcised only that they may not be persecuted because of the cross of Christ.
Ephesians 1:3. Blessed (be) the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ.
2:12. That ye were at that time without Christ, aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, &c.
4:12. For the perfecting of the saints, with a view to (the) work of (the) ministry, with a view to the edifying of the body of Christ.
32. And be to one another kind, compassionate, forgiving one another, so as God also in Christ has forgiven you.
5:21. Submitting yourselves to one another in (the) fear of Christ.
82. This mystery is great, but I speak as to Christ and as to the assembly.
6:6. But as bondsmen of Christ, doing the will of God from the soul.
Philippians 1:10 .... That ye may judge of and approve the things that are more excellent, in order that ye may be pure and without offence for Christ's day.
13. So that my bonds have become manifest, (as being) in Christ in all the praetorium, and to all others.
18. What is it then? At any rate, in every way, whether in pretext or in truth, Christ is announced; and in this I rejoice.
20, 21. According to my earnest expectation and hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but in all boldness. as always now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For, for me to live (is) Christ, and to die gain.
23. But I am pressed by both, having the desire for departure, and being with Christ, for (it is) very much better.
29. Because to you has been given as regards Christ, not only the believing on Him, but the suffering for Him also.
2:1. If then there be any comfort in Christ, if any consolation of love, if any fellowship of (the) Spirit, if any bowels and compassions, &c.
16. Holding forth (the) word of life, so as to be a boast for me in Christ's day, that I have not run in vain nor laboured in vain.
3:7, 8, 9. But what things were gain to me, these I counted, on account of Christ, loss. But surely I count also all things to be loss on account of the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, on account of whom I have suffered the loss of all, and count them to be filth, that I may gain Christ, and that I may be found in Him, not having my righteousness, which (would be) on the principle of law, but that which is by faith of Christ, the righteousness (which is) of God through faith.
18. For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they (are) the enemies of the cross of Christ.
Colossians 1:2. To the holy and faithful brethren in Christ which are in Colosse.
7. Even as ye learned from Epaphras, our beloved fellow-bondsman, who is a faithful minister of Christ for you.
24. Now, I rejoice in sufferings for you, and I fill up that which is behind of the tribulations of Christ in my flesh, for His body which is the assembly.
27, 28. To whom God would make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the nations, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory, whom we announce, admonishing every man, and teaching every man, in all wisdom, to the end that we may present every man perfect in Christ.
2:5. For if indeed in the flesh I am absent, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing and seeing your order, and the firmness of your faith in Christ.
8. See that there be no one who shall lead you away as a prey through philosophy and vain deceit, according to the teaching of men, according to the elements of the
world, and not according to Christ.
17. Let none therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or in matter of feast or new moon, or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the body (is) of Christ.
20. If ye have died with Christ from the elements of the world, why, as (if) alive in (the) world, do ye subject yourselves to ordinances?
3:1. If therefore ye be risen with Christ, seek the things (which are) above, where the Christ is sitting at the right hand of God
11. Wherein there is not Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, bondsman, freeman; but Christ (is) everything, and in all.
15. And let the peace of Christ preside in your hearts, to which also ye have been called in one body, and be thankful.
4:3. Praying at the same time for us also, that God may open to us a door of the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, on account of which also I am bound.
1 Thessalonians 2:6. Nor seeking glory from men, neither from you nor from others, when we might have been a charge as Christ's apostles.
3:2. And sent Timotheus, our brother and fellow-workman under God, in the glad tidings of Christ to confirm you and encourage (you).
4:16. For the Lord Himself with an assembling shout, with archangel's voice, and with trump of God, shall descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
1 Timothy 5:11. But younger widows decline, for when they grow wanton against Christ, they desire to marry.
Philemon 8. Wherefore having much boldness in Christ to enjoin thee what is fitting, &c.
20. Yea, brother, I would have profit of thee in (the) Lord; refresh my bowels in Christ.
Hebrews 9:11. But Christ being come an high priest of the good things to come, by the better and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, &c.
1 Peter 1:11. Searching what or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ which (was) in them pointed out, testifying before of the sufferings which (belonged) to Christ, and the glories after these.
19, 20. Knowing that ye have been redeemed by precious blood .... (the blood) of Christ foreknown indeed before (the) foundation of (the) world, but who has been manifested at the end of the times for your sakes.
2:21. For to this have ye been called; for Christ also has suffered for you, leaving you a model that you should follow in His steps.
3:16. Having a good conscience, that (as to that) in which they speak against you as evil doers, they may be ashamed who calumniate your good conversation in Christ.
18. For Christ indeed has once suffered for sins, (the) just for (the) unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in flesh, but made alive in (the) Spirit.
4:1. Christ then having suffered for us, in (the) flesh, do ye also arm yourselves with the same mind.
13, 14. But as ye have shared in the sufferings of Christ, rejoice, that in the revelation of His glory also ye may rejoice with exultation. If ye are reproached in (the) name of Christ, blessed (are ye).
5:14. Peace be with you all who (are) in Christ.
Romans 7:4. So that my brethren, ye also have been made dead to the law by the body of the Christ.
9:5. Whose (are) the fathers; and of whom, as according to the flesh, (is) the Christ, who is over all, God blessed for ever.
14:18. For he that in this serves the Christ (is) acceptable to god, and approved of men.
15:2. For the Christ also did not please Himself, but according as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee, have fallen upon me.
7. Wherefore receive ye one another, according as the Christ also has received you to (the) glory of God.
19. I from Jerusalem, and in a circle round to Illyricum, have fully preached the glad tidings of the Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:6. According as the testimony of the Christ has been confirmed in you.
13. Is the Christ divided?
17. For Christ has not sent me to baptize but to preach glad tidings, not in wisdom of word, that the cross of the Christ may not be made vain.
6:15. Do ye know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then, taking the members of the Christ, make (them) members of a harlot?
9:12. We bear all things that we may put no hindrance in the way of the glad tidings of the Christ.
10:4. For they drank of a spiritual Rock which followed (them): now the Rock was the Christ.
9. Neither let us tempt the Christ, as also some of them tempted, and perished by serpents.
16. The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not (the) communion of the blood of the Christ? The bread which we break, is it not (the) communion of the body of the Christ?
11:3. But I wish you to know that the Christ is the head of every man, but woman's head (is) the man, and the Christ's Head, God.
12:12. For even as the body is one, and has many members, but all the members of the body, being many, are one body, so also (is) the Christ.
15:15. And we are found also false witnesses of God, for we have witnessed concerning God, that He raised the Christ, whom He has not raised if indeed (those that are) dead are not raised.
22, 23. For as in the Adam all die, thus also in the Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own rank; (the) first-fruits, Christ; then those that (are) the Christ's at His coming.
2 Corinthians 1:5. Because even as the sufferings of the Christ abound towards us, so through the Christ does our encouragement also abound.
2:12. Now when I came to Troas for the (publication of the) glad tidings of the Christ, a door also being opened to me in (the) Lord, &c.
14. But thanks (be) to God, who always leads in triumph in the Christ, and makes manifest the odour of
His knowledge through us in every place.
3:4. And such confidence have we through the
Christ towards God.
5:10. For we must all be manifested before the judgment-seat of the Christ, that each may receive the things (done) in the body, &c.
14. For the love of the Christ constrains us, having judged this, that if one died for all, then all have died.
9:13. .... They glorifying God through the proof of this ministration, by reason of your subjection, by profession, to the glad tidings of the Christ, and your free-hearted liberality in communicating, towards them, and towards all.
10:1. But I myself, Paul, entreat you by the meekness and gentleness of the Christ, who, as to appearance, (when present) (am) mean among you, but absent am bold towards you.
5. Overthrowing reasonings, and every high thing that lifts itself up against the knowledge of God, and leading captive every thought into the obedience of the Christ.
14 . . . . For we have come to you also in the glad tidings of the Christ.
11:3. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craft, so your thoughts should be corrupted from simplicity as to the Christ.
12:9. Most gladly therefore will I rather boast in my weaknesses, that the power of the Christ may dwell upon me.
Galatians 1:7. But there are some that trouble you, and desire to pervert the glad tidings of the Christ.
5:4. Ye are deprived of all profit from the Christ, as separated (from Him), as many as are justified by law.
24. But they that are of the Christ have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts.
6:2. Bear one another's burdens, and thus, fulfil the law of the Christ.
Eph. 1:10-12. Having made known to us the mystery of His will .... to head up all things in the Christ, the things in the heavens, and the things upon the earth; in Him, in whom we have also obtained an inheritance, being marked out beforehand, according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His own will, that we should (be) to the praise of His glory, who have pre-trusted in the Christ.
20. . ... And what the surpassing greatness of His power towards us who believe, according to the working of the might of His strength, (in) which He wrought in the Christ, (in) raising Him up from among (the) dead, and set Him down at His right hand in the heavenlies.
2:5. But God .... has quickened us with the Christ.
13. But now in Christ Jesus ye who once were afar off, are become nigh by the blood of the Christ.
3:4. According as I have written before briefly, by which in reading it, ye can understand my intelligence in the mystery of the Christ.
8. To me, less than the least of all saints, has this grace been given, to announce among the nations the glad tidings, of the unsearchable riches of the Christ.
17-19. That the Christ may dwell through faith, in your hearts, being rooted and founded in love, in order that ye may be fully able to apprehend with all the saints, what (is) the breadth, and length, and depth, and height, and to know the love of the Christ which surpasses knowledge, that ye may be filled (even) to all the fulness of God.
4:8. But to each one of us has been given grace, according to the measure of the gift of the Christ.
12. Until we all arrive at the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, at (the) full-grown man, at (the) measure of the stature of the fulness of the Christ.
20. But ye have not thus learned the Christ, if ye have heard Him, and been instructed in Him, according as (the) truth is in Jesus.
5:2. Walk in love, even as the Christ loved us and delivered Himself up for us, an offering and sacrifice to God, for a sweet-smelling savour.
5. For this ye are (well-)informed of, knowing that no fornicator, &c., has inheritance in the kingdom of the Christ and God.
14. Wherefore He says, Wake up (thou) that sleepest, and arise up from among the dead, and the Christ shall shine upon thee.
23-25. For a husband is head of the wife, as also the Christ is Head of the assembly. He (is) the Saviour of the body. But even as the assembly is subjected to the Christ, so also wives to their own husbands in everything. Husbands love your own wives, even as the Christ also has loved the assembly and delivered Himself up for it.
29. For no one has ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, even as also the Christ, the assembly.
6:5. Bondsmen obey masters according to flesh, with fear and trembling, in simplicity of your heart as to the Christ.
Philippians 1:15-17. Some indeed also for envy and strife, but some also for goodwill, preach the Christ. These indeed out of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the glad-tidings; but those out of contention, announce the Christ, not purely, supposing to arouse tribulation for my bonds.
27. Only conduct yourselves worthily of the glad tidings of the Christ, &c.
Colossians 2:11. In whom also ye have been circumcised with circumcision not done by hand, in the putting off of the body of the flesh in the circumcision of the Christ.
3:1. If therefore ye be risen with Christ, seek the things (which are) above, where the Christ is sitting at (the) right hand of God.
3, 4. For ye have died, and your life is hid with the Christ in God. When the Christ appears who is our life, then shall ye also appear with (Him) in glory.
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any should have a complaint against any, even as the Christ has forgiven you, so also (do) ye.
16. Let the word of the Christ dwell in you richly, &c.
2 Thessalonians 3:5. But the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patience of the Christ.
Hebrews 3:14. For we are become companions of the Christ, if indeed we hold the beginning of the assurance firm to the end.
5:5. Thus the Christ also has not glorified Himself to be made a High Priest, but He who had said to Him, Thou art my Son, I have to-day begotten Thee.
6:1. Wherefore leaving the word of the beginning of the Christ let us go on to (what belongs) to full growth.
9:14. How much rather shall the blood of the Christ, who by the eternal Spirit offered Himself spotless to God, purify your conscience from dead works to worship (the) living God.
24. For the Christ is not entered into Holy places made with hands, figures of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear before the face of God for us.
28. Thus the Christ also having been once offered to bear the sins of many, shall appear to those that look for Him the second time without sin for salvation.
11:26. Esteeming the reproach of the Christ greater riches than the treasures of Egypt.
1 Peter 5:1. The elders which (are) among you I exhort, who (am their) fellow-elder and witness, of the sufferings of the Christ, who also (am) partaker of the glory about to be revealed.
1 John 2:22. Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ?
5:1. Every one that believes that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God.
2 John 9. Whosoever goes forward and abides not in the doctrine of the Christ has not God.
Revelations 20:4. They lived and reigned with the Christ a thousand years.
6. They shall be priests of God and of the Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
THE LORD CHRIST.
Colossians 3:25. Knowing that of (the) Lord ye shall receive the recompense of the inheritance, ye serve the Lord Christ.
1 Peter 3:15. But sanctify the Lord Christ in your hearts.
OUR LORD CHRIST.
Romans 16:18. For such serve not our Lord Christ, but their own belly.
1 Corinthians 1:23. But we preach Christ crucified, to Jews an offence and to nations foolishness.
CHRIST, THE POWER OF GOD AND WISDOM
1 Corinthians 1:24. But to those that (are) called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ, God's power, and God's wisdom.
1 Corinthians 5:7. For also our passover Christ has been sacrificed.
(THE) FIRST-FRUITS CHRIST.
1 Corinthians 15:23. But each in his own rank (the) first-fruits Christ, then those that (are) the Christ's at His coming.
THE CHRIST, THE IMAGE OF GOD.
2 Corinthians 4:4. In whom the God of this world has blinded the thoughts of the unbelieving, so that the radiancy of the glad tidings of the glory of the Christ, who is (the) image of God should not shine forth (for them).
THE HEAD THE CHRIST.
Ephesians 4:15. But holding the truth in love, we may grow up to Him in all things, who is the Head the Christ.
CHRIST AS SON OVER HIS HOUSE.
Hebrews 3:6. But Christ as Son over His house, whose house are we.
Revelation 11:15. The kingdom of the world of our Lord and of His Christ is come, and He shall reign to the ages of ages.
12:10. I heard a great voice in the heavens, saying, Now is come the salvation, and the power, and the
kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ.
THE LORD, OR (THE) LORD.
Romans 10:13. For every one whosoever who shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
12:11. As to diligent zealousness not slothful, in spirit fervent, serving the Lord.
14:4. Who art thou that judgest the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls. And he shall be made to stand; for the Lord is able to make him stand.
6. He that regards the day regards it to (the) Lord, (and he that regards not the day, to (the) Lord he does not regard it,) and he that eats eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks (and he that does not eat (it is) to (the) Lord he does not eat) and gives God thanks.
8. For both if we should live, (it is) to (the) Lord we live; and if we should die (it is) to the Lord we die; both if we should live then, and if we should die, we are the Lord's.
16:2. That ye may receive her in (the) Lord, worthily of saints.
8. Salute Amplias, my beloved in the Lord.
11. Salute those who belong to Narcissus, who are in (the) Lord.
12. Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa who labour in (the) Lord. Salute Persis the beloved, who has laboured much in (the) Lord.
13. Salute Rufus the elect in (the) Lord.
22. I Tertius who have written this epistle, salute you in (the) Lord.
1 Corinthians 3:5. Who then is Apollos, and who Paul? ministering servants, through whom ye have believed, and as the Lord has given to each.
4:4. For I am conscious of nothing in myself, but I am not justified by this: but He that examines me is the Lord.
5. So that do not judge anything before (the) time, until the Lord shall come, who shall also both bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and shall make manifest the counsels of hearts; and then shall each have (his) praise from God.
17. For this reason I have sent to you Timotheus, who is my beloved and faithful child in (the) Lord.
19. .... but I will come quickly to you, if the Lord will.
6:13. .... but the body (is) not for fornication, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
14. And God has both raised up the Lord, and will raise us up from among (the dead) by His power.
17. But he that (is) joined to the Lord is one spirit.
7:10. But to the married I enjoin, not I, but the Lord, let not wife be separated from husband.
12. But as to the rest I say, not the Lord.
17. However, as the Lord has divided to each, as God has called each so let him walk.
22. For the bondsman that is called in the Lord is the Lord's freeman.
25. But concerning virgins, I have no commandment of the Lord; but I give my opinion, as having received mercy of (the) Lord to be faithful.
32. The unmarried cares for the things of the Lord, how he shall please the Lord.
34. The unmarried cares for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and spirit.
35............... waiting on the Lord without distraction.
39. A wife is bound for whatever time her husband lives; but if the husband be fallen asleep, she is free to be married to whom she will, only in (the) Lord.
9:1. Are not ye my work in (the) Lord?
2. For the seal of mine apostleship are ye in (the) Lord.
9:5......... As also the other apostles, and the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?
14. So also the Lord has ordained to those that announce the glad tidings to live of the glad tidings.
10:21 Ye cannot drink (the) Lord's cup, and (the) cup of demons: ye cannot partake of (the) Lord's table, and of (the) table of demons.
22. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy are we stronger than He?
26. For the earth (is) the Lord's and its fulness.
11:11. However, neither (is) woman without man, nor man without woman, in (the) Lord.
20. When ye come therefore together unto one place, it is not to eat (the) Lord's supper
23. For I received from the Lord, that which I also delivered to you.
26. For as often as ye shall eat this bread, and drink the cup, ye announce the death of the Lord, until He come.
27. So that whosoever shall eat the bread, or drink the cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty in respect of the body and Of the blood of the Lord.
11:32. But being judged, we are disciplined of (the) Lord that we may not be condemned with the world.
14:37. If any one thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him recognise the things that I write to you, that it is the commandment of (the) Lord.
15:58.........Abounding always in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not vain in (the) Lord.
16:7. I hope to remain a certain time with you, if the Lord permit.
10. Now if Timotheus come, see that he be with you without fear; for he works the work of (the Lord even as I.
19. Aquila and Priscilla with the assembly in their house, salute you much in (the) Lord.
2 Corinthians 2:12. ... . A door also being opened to me in (the) Lord.
3:16. But when it shall turn to (the) Lord the veil is taken away.
17. Now the Lord is the Spirit, but where the Spirit of (the) Lord is there is liberty.
18. But we all, looking on the glory of the Lord with unveiled face, are transformed according to the same image from glory to glory, even as by (the) Lord (the) Spirit.
5:6. Therefore (we are) always confident, and know that while present in the body we are absent from the Lord.
8. We are confident, I say, and pleased rather to be absent from the body and present with the Lord.
11. Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord we persuade men.
8:5. They gave themselves first to the Lord, and to us by God's will.
19. Ministered by us to the glory of the Lord Himself.
21. For we provide for things honest, not-only before (the) Lord, but also before men.
10:8. For and if I should boast even somewhat more abundantly of our own authority, which the Lord has given to us for building up and not for your over-throwing, I shall not be put to shame.
17. But he that boasts let him boast in the Lord.
18. For not he that commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.
11:17. What I speak I do not speak according to (the) Lord, but as in folly, in this confidence of boasting.
12:1. I will come to visions and revelations of (the) Lord.
8. For this I thrice besought the Lord, that it might depart from me.
13:10. .... That being present I may not use severity according to the authority which the Lord has given me for building up, and not for overthrowing.
Galatians 1:19. But I saw none other of the apostles, unless James, the brother of the Lord.
5:10. I have confidence as to you in (the) Lord, that ye will have no other mind; and he that is troubling you shall bear the guilt (of it), whosoever he may be.
Ephesians 4:17. This I say, therefore, and testify in (the) Lord, that ye should no longer walk as the rest of the nations walk, in (the) vanity of their mind, &c.
5:8. For ye were once darkness, but now light in (the) Lord; walk as children of light.
10. Proving what is agreeable to the Lord.
17. For this reason be not foolish, but understanding what (is) the will of the Lord.
19. Singing and chanting with your heart to the Lord.
22, 23. Wives (submit yourselves) to your own husbands, as to the Lord. for a husband is head of the wife, as also the Christ (is) head of the assembly.
6:1. Children, obey your parents in (the) Lord, for this is just.
4. Do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them Up in (the) discipline and admonition of (the) Lord.
7. Serving with good will as to the Lord, and not to men.
8. Knowing that whatever good each shall do, this he shall receive of (the) Lord, whether bond or free.
10. Be strong in (the) Lord, and in the might of His strength.
21. Tychicus, the beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make all things known to you.
Philippians 1:14. Trusting in the Lord through my bonds, dare more abundantly to speak the word fearlessly.
2:24. But I trust in (the) Lord that I myself also shall soon come.
29. Receive him therefore in (the) Lord with all joy.
3:1. For the rest, my brethren, rejoice in (the) Lord.
4:1. So that, my brethren, beloved and longed for, my joy and crown thus stand fast in (the) Lord, beloved.
2. I exhort Euodia, and exhort Syntyche, to be of the same mind in (the) Lord.
4. Rejoice in (the) Lord always; again, I will say, Rejoice.
6. The Lord is near. Be careful about nothing.
10. But I rejoiced in (the) Lord greatly, that now however at length ye have revived your thinking of me, though surely ye did also think (of me) but lacked opportunity.
Colossians 1:10. (So as) to walk worthily of the Lord unto all well-pleasing, bearing fruit in every good work, and growing by the true knowledge of God.
3:18. Wives, be subject to (your) husbands, as is fitting in (the) Lord.
20. Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well-pleasing in (the) Lord.
22. Bondsmen, obey in all things your masters according to flesh, not with eye services, as men pleasers, but in simplicity of heart, fearing the Lord.
23. Whatsoever ye do, labour at it heartily, as (doing it) to the Lord, and not to men.
24. Knowing that of (the) Lord ye shall receive the recompense of the inheritance, ye serve the Lord Christ.
4:7. Tychicus, the beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow-bondsman in (the) Lord, will make known to you all that concerns me.
17. Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in (the) Lord, to the end that thou fulfil it.
1 Thessalonians 1:6. And ye became our imitators, and of the Lord, having accepted the word in much tribulation with joy of (the) Holy Ghost.
8. For the word of the Lord sounded out from you.
3:8. Because now we live if ye stand firm in (the) Lord.
12. But you may the Lord make to exceed and abound in love toward one another, and toward all, even as we also toward you.
4:6. The Lord (is) the avenger of all these things.
15. For this we say to you in (the) word of (the) Lord, that we, the living, who remain to the coming of the Lord, are in no way to anticipate those who have fallen asleep.
17. For the Lord Himself, with an assembling shout, with archangel's voice and with trump of God, shall descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
17. Then we, the living who remain, shall be caught up together with them in (the) clouds, to meet the Lord in (the) air; and thus we shall be always with (the) Lord.
5:2. The day of (the) Lord so comes as a thief by the night.
12. But we beg you, brethren, to know those who labour among you, and take the lead among you in (the) Lord, and admonish you, and to regard them exceedingly in love on account of their work.
27. I adjure you by the Lord that the letter be read to all the holy brethren.
2 Thessalonians 1:9. Who shall pay the penalty (of) everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord.
2:2. That ye be not soon shaken in mind, nor troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as (if it were) by us, as that the day of the Lord is present.
13. But we ought to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved of (the) Lord.
3:1. That the word of the Lord may run and be glorified.
3. But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you and keep (you) from evil.
4. But we trust in the Lord as to you, that the things which we enjoin, ye both do and will do.
5. But the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patience of the Christ.
16. The Lord (be) with you all.
2 Timothy 1:16. The Lord grant mercy to the house of Onesiphorus, for he has often refreshed me.
1:18. The Lord grant to him to find mercy from (the) Lord in that day.
2:7. For the Lord shall give thee understanding in all things.
14. Of these things put in remembrance, testifying earnestly before the Lord not to have disputes of words, profitable for nothing.
19. (The) Lord knows those that are His; and, Let everyone who names the name of (the) Lord withdraw from iniquity.
22. With those that call upon the Lord out of a pure heart.
24. A bondsman of (the) Lord ought not to contend.
3:11. And the Lord delivered me out of all.
4:14. The Lord render to him according to his works.
17. But the Lord stood with (me).
18. The Lord shall deliver me from every wicked work.
Philemon 16. Both in (the) flesh and in (the) Lord?
20. I would have profit of thee in (the) Lord.
Hebrews 2:3. How shall we escape if we have been negligent of so great salvation, which, having had its commencement in being spoken (of) by the Lord, has been confirmed to us by those who have heard.
12:14. Pursue peace with all, and sanctification, without which no one shall see the Lord.
13:6. The Lord (is) my helper, and I will not be afraid: what will man do unto me?
James 1:7. Let not that man think that he shall receive anything from the Lord.
3:9. Therewith bless we the Lord and Father.
4:10. Humble yourselves before the Lord and He shall exalt you.
15. Instead of your saying, If the Lord should (so) will and we should live, we will also do this or that.
5:7. Have patience, therefore, brethren, till the coming of the Lord.
8. Stablish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is drawn nigh.
10. The prophets, who have spoken in the name of (the) Lord.
14. Let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of (the) Lord.
15. And the prayer of faith shall heal the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.
1 Peter 2:3. If indeed ye have tasted that the Lord (is) good.
13. Be in subjection therefore to every human institution for the Lord's sake.
2 Peter 3:9. The Lord does not delay His promise, &c.
10. The day of the Lord will come as a thief.
Jude 14, 15. Behold, (the) Lord has come amidst His holy myriads, to execute judgment against all.
Revelation 1:10. I became in (the) Spirit on the Lord's day.
14:13. Write, Blessed the dead who die in (the) Lord from henceforth. Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; for their works follow with them.
Hebrews 1:10. And, Thou in the beginning, Lord, hast founded the earth, and works of Thy hands are the heavens.
THE SAME LORD OF ALL.
Romans 10:12. For there is no difference of Jew and Greek; for the same Lord of all (is) rich towards all that call upon Him.
THE LORD OF GLORY.
1 Corinthians 2:8. Which none of the princes of this age knew, (for had they known they would not have crucified the Lord of glory), &c.
THE SAME LORD.
1 Corinthians 12:5. And there are distinctions of services, and the same Lord.
THE LORD OF PEACE.
2 Thessalonians 3:16. But the Lord of peace Himself give you peace continually in every way.
THE LORD, THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.
2 Timothy 4:8. Henceforth the crown of righteousness is laid up for me, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will render to me in that day; but not only to me, but also to all who love His appearing.
THE LORD AND SAVIOUR.
2 Peter 3:2. To be mindful of the words spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of the Lord and Saviour by your apostles.
1 Timothy 1:14. But the grace of our Lord surpassingly over-bounded with faith and love, which (is) in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 1:8. But not therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner; but suffer evil along with the glad tidings, according to (the) power of God.
Hebrews 7:14. For it is clear that our Lord has sprung out of Juda, as to which tribe Moses spake nothing as to priests.
2 Peter 3:15. .... And account the long-suffering of our Lord (to be) salvation; according as our beloved brother Paul also hag written to you according to the wisdom given to him.
Ephesians 4:5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism.
THEIR LORD, (OF THE WITNESSES.)
Revelation 11:8. And their body (shall be) on the street of the great city, which is called spiritually Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 17:14. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them; for he is Lord of lords and King of kings: and they (that are) with Him called, and chosen, and faithful.
1 16. And He has upon His garments, and upon His thigh, the name written, King of kings, and Lord of lords.
SON OF GOD, OR GOD'S SON, OR THE SON, OR HIS SON, OR MY SON, OR SON.
Romans 1:3. Concerning His Son come of David's seed according to flesh.
4. Marked out Son of God in power, according to (the) spirit of holiness, by resurrection of (the) dead, Jesus Christ our Lord.
9. For God is my witness, whom I serve in my spirit in the glad tidings of His Son, how unceasingly I make mention of you, &c.
5:10. For if, being enemies, we have been reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much rather, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by (the power of) His life.
8:29. Because whom He has foreknown, He has also predestinated (to be) conformed to the image of His Son, so that He should be (the) first-born among many brethren.
1 Corinthians 15:28. But when all things shall have been brought into subjection to Him, then the Son also Himself shall be placed in subjection to Him who put all things in subjection to Him, that God may be all in all.
Galatians 1:16. .... Was pleased to reveal His Son in me, that I may announce Him as the glad tidings among the nations, immediately I did not take counsel with flesh and blood.
2:20. I am crucified with Christ, and no longer live, I, but Christ lives in me; but (in) that I now live in flesh, I live by faith, (the faith) of the Son of God, who has loved me and given Himself for me.
4:4. But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth His Son, come of woman, &c.
6. But because ye are sons, God has sent out the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Ephesians 4:13. Until we all arrive at the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God at (the) full-grown man, at (the) measure of the stature of the fulness of the Christ.
1 Thessalonians 1:10. And to await His Son from the heavens, whom He raised from among the dead, Jesus, our deliverer from the coming wrath.
Hebrews 1:2. At the end of these days has spoken to us in (the person of the) Son, whom He has established heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds.
5. For to which of the angels said He ever, Thou art my son, I have to-day begotten thee? And again, I will be to him for father and he shall be to me for Son
7. And as to the angels He says, Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire; but as to the Son, Thy throne, O God, (is) to the age of the age, and a sceptre of uprightness (is) the sceptre of Thy kingdom.
5:5. Thus the Christ also has not glorified Himself to be made a high priest; but He who had said to him, Thou art my Son, I have to-day begotten thee.
8. Though He were Son, he learned obedience from the things which He suffered.
6:6. .... And have fallen away, crucifying for themselves (as they do) the Son of God, and making a show of (Him).
7:3. .... Without father, without mother, without genealogy; having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but assimilated to the Son of God, abides a priest continually.
10:29...........Of how much worse punishment, think ye, shall he be judged worthy who has trodden underfoot the Son of God, and esteemed the blood of the covenant, whereby He has been sanctified, common, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?
1 John 2:22. He is the Antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
33. Whoever denies the Son has not the Father either; he who confesses the Son has the Father also.
24. If what ye heard from the beginning abides in you, ye also shall abide in the Son and in the Father.
3:8. He that practises sin is of the devil; for from (the) beginning the devil sins. To this end the Son of God has been manifested that He might undo the works of the devil.
4:10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son a propitiation for our sins.
14. And we have seen, and testify, that the Father has sent the Son (as) Saviour of the world.
15. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
5:5. Who is he that gets the victory over the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
9. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater. For this is the witness of God which He has witnessed concerning His Son.
10. He that believes on the Son of God has the witness in himself; he that does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the witness which God has witnessed concerning His Son.
11. And this is the witness, that God has given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12. He that has the Son has life; he that has not the Son of God has not life.
13. These things have I written to you that ye may know that ye have eternal life who believe on the name of the Son of God.
20. And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us an understanding that we should know Him that (is) true; and we are in Him that (is) true, in His Son Jesus Christ.
2 John 9. He that abides in the doctrine, he has both the Father and the Son.
HIS OWN SON.
Romans 8:3. .... God, having sent His own Son, in likeness of flesh of sin, and for sin, has condemned sin in the flesh, &c.
32. He who, yea, has not spared His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not also with Him grant us all things?
THE SON OF HIS LOVE.
Colossians 1:13. Who has delivered us from the authority of darkness, and translated (us) into the kingdom of the Son of His love.
A SON PERFECTED FOR EVER.
Hebrews 7:28. For the law constitutes men high priests, having infirmity; but the word of the swearing of the oath which (is) after the law, a Son perfected for ever.
SON OF MAN.
Hebrews 2:6. What is man, that thou rememberest him, or Son of Man, that thou visitest Him?
ONE LIKE THE SON OF MAN.
Revelation 1:13. And I saw seven golden lamps, and in the midst of the seven lamps (one) like (the) Son of Man, clothed in a garment reaching to the feet, and girt about at the breast with a golden girdle.
14:14. And I saw, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud one sitting like the Son of Man, having upon His head a golden crown and in His hand 8 sharp sickle.
MY BELOVED SON.
2 Peter 1:17. For He received from God the Father honour and glory, such a voice being uttered to Him by the excellent glory: This is My beloved Son, in whom 1 have found my delight.
HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON.
1 John 4:9. Herein as to us has been manifested the love of God, that God has sent His only-begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
THE SON OF THE FATHER.
2 John 3. Grace shall be with you, mercy, peace from God (the) Father, and from (the) Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
THE SON OF GOD, HE THAT HAS HIS EYES AS A FLAME OF FIRE, AND HIS FEET ARE LIKE FINE BRASS.
Revelation 2:18. And to the angel of the assembly in Thyatira write: These things says the Son of God, He that has eyes as a flame of fire, and His feet (are) like fine brass.
THE SAVIOUR OF THE BODY.
Ephesians 5:23. He (is) Saviour of the body.
OUR SAVIOUR GOD
Titus 1:3. But has manifested in its own due season His word in (the) proclamation with which I have been entrusted according to (the) commandment of our Savour God.
2:10. Not robbing (their masters) but shewing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the teaching which is) of our Savour God in all things.
3:4. But when the kindness and love to man of our Saviour God appeared, &c.
SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.
1 John 4:14. And we have seen, and testify, that the Father has sent the Son (as) Saviour of the world.
1 Timothy 3:16. God has been manifested in flesh, has been justified in (the) Spirit, has appeared to angels, has been preached among (the) nations, has been believed on in (the) world, has been received up in glory.
Hebrews 1:8. Thy throne, O God, (is) to the age of the age, and a sceptre of uprightness is the sceptre of Thy kingdom.
OVER ALL, GOD BLESSED FOR EVER.
Romans 9:5. Whose (are) the fathers; and of whom, as according to flesh, (is) the Christ, who is over all, God blessed for ever, amen.
THE TRUE GOD.
1 John 5:20. And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us an understanding that we should know Him that (is) true; and we are in Him that (is) true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God, and eternal life.
1 Corinthians 12:21. The eye cannot say to the hand, I have no need of thee, or again, the head to the feet, I have not need of you.
Colossians 2:19. .... And not holding fast the head, from whom all the body, ministered to and united together by the joints and bands, increases with the increase of God.
THE HEAD OF EVERY MAN.
1 Corinthians 11:3. But I wish you to know that the Christ is the head of every man, but woman's head (is) the man, and the Christ's head God.
HEAD OVER ALL THINGS TO THE ASSEMBLY.
Ephesians 11:22. And has put all things under His feet, and gave Him (to be) head over all things to the assembly.
HEAD OF THE ASSEMBLY.
Ephesians 5:23. For a husband is head of the wife, as also the Christ (is) head of the assembly. He (is) Saviour of the body.
THE HEAD OF THE BODY, THE ASSEMBLY.
Colossians 1:18. And He is the head of the body, the assembly; who (is) the beginning, the first-born from among the dead, that He might have the first place in all things.
THE HEAD OF ALL PRINCIPALITY AND AUTHORITY.
Colossians 2:10. And ye are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and authority.
HEAD OF THE CORNER.
1 Peter 2:7. To you therefore who believe (is) the preciousness; but to the disobedient, the stone which the builders cast away as worthless, this is become head of (the) corner.
2 Timothy 2:21. If therefore one shall have purified himself from these, in separating himself from them he shall be a vessel to honour, sanctified, serviceable to the Master, prepared for every good work.
2 Peter 2:1. But there were false prophets also among the people, as there shall be also among you false teachers, who shall bring in by-the-bye destructive heresies, and deny the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
THE FIRST-BORN AMONG MANY BRETHREN.
Romans 8:29. Because whom He has foreknown, He has also predestinated (to be) conformed to the image of His Son, so that he should be (the) first-born among many brethren.
FIRST-BORN OF ALL CREATION.
Colossians 1:15. Who is image of the invisible God, first-born of all creation.
THE FIRST-BORN FROM AMONG THE DEAD.
Colossians 1:18. And He is the head of the body, the assembly, who is (the) beginning, first-born from among the dead, that He might have the first place in all things.
Revelation 1:5. And from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness the first-born from among the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us, and has washed us from our sins in His blood.
Hebrews 1:6. And again, when He brings in the first-born into the world, He says, And let all God's angels worship Him.
1 Corinthians 3:18. Now if any one build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, grass, straw, the work of each shall be made manifest.
1 Corinthians 3:10. According to the grace of God which has been given to me, as a wise architect, I have laid the foundation.
14. If the work of any one which he has built upon (the foundation) shall abide, he shall receive a reward.
Romans 11:16. Now if the first-fruit (be) holy, the lump also; and if the root (be) holy, the branches also.
FIRST-FRUITS OF THOSE FALLEN ASLEEP.
1 Corinthians 15:20. But now Christ is raised from among (the) dead, first-fruits of those fallen asleep.
Romans 5:15. But (shall) not the act of favour (be) as the offence? For if by the offence of one the many have died, much rather has the grace of God, and the free gift in grace, which (is) by one man Jesus Christ, abounded unto the many.
1 Corinthians 15:21. For since by man (came) death, by man also resurrection of (those that are) dead.
Hebrews 2:6. But one has testified somewhere, saying, What is man, that thou rememberest him, or son of man that thou visitest him?
THE SECOND MAN.
1 Corinthians 15:47. The first man out of (the) earth, made of dust; the second man, out of heaven.
THE WORD OF GOD.
Hebrews 4:12. For the word of God (is) living and operative, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and penetrating to (the) division of soul and spirit, both of joints and marrow, and a discerner of the thoughts and intents of (the) heart.
Revelation 19:13. And clothed with a garment dipped in blood; and his name is called, The word of God
THE WORD OF LIFE.
1 John 1:1. That which was from (the) beginning, that which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes; that which we contemplated, and our hands handled, concerning the word of life.
Romans 3:25. Whom God has set forth a mercy-seat, through faith in His blood, for (the) shewing forth of His righteousness, in respect of the passing by the sins that had taken place before, through the forbearance of God.
A SPIRITUAL ROCK.
1 Corinthians 10:4. And all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink; (for they drank of a spiritual rock which followed [them]: now the rock was the Christ).
1 Corinthians 10:4. Now the rock was the Christ.
THE STUMBLING STONE.
Romans 9:32. For they have stumbled at the stumbling stone.
A STONE OF STUMBLING.
Romans 9:33. According as it is written, Behold I place in Sion a stone of stumbling and rock of offence.
1 Peter 2:7, 8. To the disobedient, the stone which the builders cast away as worthless, this is become Head of (the) corner, and a stone of stumbling and rock of offence.
SEED OF ABRAHAM.
Galatians 3:16. But to Abraham were the promises addressed, and to his seed: he does not say, And to seeds, as of many, but as of one, and to thy seed, which is Christ.
Galatians 3:19. Why then the law? It was added for the sake of transgressions, until the seed came, to whom the promise was made, ordained through angels in (the) hand of a mediator.
Ephesians 2:20. Being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the cornerstone.
A LIVING STONE.
1 Peter 2:4. To whom coming, a living stone, cast away indeed as worthless by men, but with God chosen, precious.
A CORNER-STONE ELECT, PRECIOUS.
1 Peter 2:6. Behold, I lay in Zion a cornerstone, elect, precious; and he that believes on Him shall not be put to shame.
THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS CAST AWAY AS WORTHLESS.
1 Peter 2:7. To you therefore who believe (is) the preciousness: but to the disobedient, the stone which the builders cast away as worthless, this is become head of (the) corner.
ROCK OF OFFENCE.
Romans 9:32. According as it is written, Behold, I place in Sion a stone of stumbling and rock of offence.
1 Peter 2:8. . . . . And a stone of stumbling and rock of offence; (who) stumble at the word, being disobedient, to which also they have been appointed.
Colossians 1:18. And he is the head of the body, the assembly, who is (the) beginning, first-born from among the dead, that he might have the first place in all things.
THE BEGINNING AND THE END.
Revelation 21:6. And He said to me, It is done. I am the A and the omega, the beginning and the end.
Revelation 22:13. I (am) the A and the omega, (the) first and (the) last, the beginning and the end.
HIM (THAT IS) FROM THE BEGINNING.
1 John 2:13. I write to you, fathers, because ye have known him (that is) from the beginning.
14. I have written to you, fathers, because ye have known him (that is) from the beginning.
THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD.
Revelation 3:14. And to the angel of the assembly in Laodicea write: These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.
A MINISTER OF THE CIRCUMCISION.
Romans 15:8. For I say that Jesus Christ became a minister of (the) circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises of the fathers.
MINISTER OF THE HOLY PLACES AND OF
THE TRUE TABERNACLE.
Hebrews 8:2. Minister of the holy places and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord has pitched, not man.
MEDIATOR OF A BETTER COVENANT.
Hebrews 8:6. But now he has got a more excellent ministry, by so much as he is Mediator of a better covenant, which is established on the footing of better promises.
A MEDIATOR OF A NEW COVENANT.
Hebrews 9:15. And for this reason he is Mediator of a new covenant, so that, death having taken place for redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, the called might receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
Ephesians 1:6. To (the) praise of (the) glory of his grace, wherein he has taken us into favour in the beloved.
Romans 11:26. And so all Israel shall be saved. According as it is written, the Deliverer shall come out of Sion; he shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.
Romans 5:19. For as indeed by the disobedience of the one man, the many have been constituted sinners; so also by the obedience of the One, the many will be constituted righteous.
ONE THAT ARISES TO RULE OVER THE NATIONS.
Romans 15:12. And again, Esaias says, There shall be the root of Jesse, and One that arises to rule over (the) nations: in him shall (the) nations hope.
ROOT OF JESSE.
Romans 15:12. There shall be the root of Jesse, &c.
THE ROOT OF DAVID.
Revelation 5:5. Behold, the lion which (is) of the tribe of Juda, the root of David, has overcome (so as) to open the book, and its seven seals.
22:16. I am the Root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.
THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID.
Revelation 22:16. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.
James 5:9. Complain not one against another, brethren, that ye be not judged. Behold, the Judge stands before the door.
1 Peter 3:18. For Christ indeed has once suffered for sins, (the) just for (the) unjust, that he might bring us to God.
Hebrews 1:2. But thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
1 John 1:2. (And the life has been manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and report to you the eternal life, which was with the Father, and has been manifested to us.)
THE ETERNAL LIFE.
1 John 1:2. And report to you the Eternal Life, which was with the Father, and has been manifested to us.
1 John 5:20. He is the true God and Eternal Life.
THE SHEPHERD OF YOUR SOULS.
1 Peter 2:25. For ye were as straying sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
THE CHIEF SHEPHERD.
1 Peter 5:4. And when the chief Shepherd is manifested ye shall receive the unfading c. own of glory.
A PATRON WITH THE FATHER.
1 John 2:1. If any one sin, we have a patron with the Father, Jesus Christ (the) righteous.
THE PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS.
1 John 2:2. He is the propitiation for our sins; but not for ours alone, but also for the whole world.
A PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS.
1 John 4:10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son a propitiation for our sins.
THE HEAVENLY ONE.
1 Corinthians 15:48. Such as he made of dust, such also those made of dust; and such as the heavenly (one), such also the heavenly (ones).
49. And as we have borne the image of the (one) made of dust, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly (one).
Hebrews 6:20. Where Jesus is entered as Forerunner for us, become for ever a High Priest according to the order of Melchisedec.
A QUICKENING SPIRIT.
1 Corinthians 15:45. Thus also it is written, the first man Adam became a living soul; the last Adam a quickening Spirit.
THE LAST ADAM.
1 Corinthians 15:45. The first man Adam became a living soul, the last Adam a quickening Spirit.
HEIR OF ALL THINGS.
Hebrews 1:2. At the end of these days has spoken to us in (the person of the) Son, whom he has established heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds.
THE LEADER OF THEIR SALVATION.
Hebrews 2:10. For it became him, for whom (are) all things, and by whom (are) all things, bringing many sons to glory, to make perfect the leader of their salvation through sufferings.
A HIGH PRIEST.
Hebrews 7:26. For such a High Priest became us, holy, harmless, undefiled, separated from sinners, and become higher than the heavens.
A ONE HIGH PRIEST.
Hebrews 8:1. We have such a one High Priest who has sat down on (the) right hand of the throne of the greatness in the heavens.
A GREAT HIGH PRIEST.
Hebrews 4:14. Having therefore a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast the confession.
A MERCIFUL AND FAITHFUL HIGH PRIEST.
Hebrews 2:17. Wherefore it behoved him in all things to be made like to (his) brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things relating to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
THE APOSTLE AND HIGH PRIEST OF OUR CONFESSION.
Hebrews 3:1. Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of (the) heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Jesus.
A HIGH PRIEST ACCORDING TO THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC.
Hebrews 5:10. Addressed by God (as) High Priest according to the order of Melchisedec.
6:20. Where Jesus is entered as forerunner for us, become for ever a High Priest according to the order of Melchisedec.
A PRIEST FOR EVER ACCORDING TO THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC.
Hebrews 5:6. Even as also in another (place) he says, Thou (art) a Priest for ever according to the order of Melchisedec.
7:17. For it is borne witness, Thou art a Priest for ever (according to the order of Melchisedec).
21. But he with the swearing of an oath, by him who said, as to him, the Lord has sworn, and will not repent (of it), Thou (art) Priest (for ever according to the order of Melchisedec).
A DIFFERENT PRIEST ACCORDING TO THE SIMILITUDE OF MELCHISEDEC.
Hebrews 7:15. And it is yet more abundantly evident, since a different priest arises according to the similitude of Melchisedec.
HIGH PRIEST OF GOOD THINGS TO COME.
Hebrews 9:11. But Christ being come High Priest of good things to come, by the better and more perfect tabernacle not made with hand, (that is, not of this creation.)
A GREAT PRIEST OVER THE HOUSE OF GOD
Hebrews 10:21. And (having) a great Priest over the house of God, let us approach with a true heart in full assurance of faith.
THE EFFULGENCE OF HIS GLORY.
Hebrews 1:3. Who being (the) effulgence of his glory and (the) exact expression of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, having made by himself the purification of sins, set himself down on the right hand of the greatness on high.
(THE) EXACT EXPRESSION OF HIS SUBSTANCE.
Hebrews 1:3. Who being (the) effulgence of His glory, and (the) exact expression of his subtance, &c. &c.
AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION.
Hebrews 5:9. And having been perfected, became to all them that obey him, author of eternal salvation.
A SURETY OF A BETTER COVENANT.
Hebrews 7:22. By so much Jesus became surety of a better covenant.
THE OVERSEER OF YOUR SOULS.
1 Peter 2:25. For ye were as straying sheep, but have now returned to the shepherd and overseer of your souls.
IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD.
Colossians 1:15. Who is the image of the invisible God, firstborn of all creation.
THE FIRST AND THE LAST.
Revelation 1:17. And when I saw him I fell at his feet as dead: and he laid his right hand upon me saying, Fear not; I am the First and the Last, and the Living One.
2:8. And to the angel of the assembly in Smyrna write: These things says the First and the Last, who became dead, and lived.
22:13. I (am) the A and the omega, (the) First and the Last, the beginning and the end.
THE LIVING ONE.
Revelation 1:17. And when I saw him I fell at his feet as dead: And he laid his right hand upon me, saying, Fear not, I am the First and the Last, and the Living One.
KING OF KINGS.
Revelation 17:14. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and they (that are) with him called, and chosen, and faithful.
19:16. And he has upon his garment, and upon his thigh, the name written, King of kings, and Lord of lords.
THE PRINCE OF THE KINGS OF THE EARTH.
Revelation 1:5. And from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from among the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth.
A MALE SON WHO SHALL SHEPHERD ALL THE NATIONS WITH AN IRON ROD.
Revelation 12:. 5. And she brought forth a male Son who shall shepherd all the nations with an iron rod: and her child was caught up to God and to his throne.
Revelation 12:13. And when the dragon saw that he had been cast out into the earth, he persecuted the woman which bore the male (child).
THE LION WHICH IS OF THE TRIBE OF JUDA.
Revelation 5:5. And one of the elders says to me, Do not weep. Behold, the lion which (is) of the tribe of Juda, the root of David, has overcome (60 as) to open the book, and its seven seals.
HIM OR HE THAT SAT ON THE CLOUD.
Revelation 14:15. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send thy sickle and reap; for the hour of reaping is come, for the harvest of the earth is dried.
16. And He that sat on the cloud put his sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.
THE MORNING STAR.
Revelation 2:28. And I will give to him the morning star.
THE BRIGHT AND THE MORNING STAR.
Revelation 22:16. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify these things to you in the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and the morning star.
HE THAT HOLDS THE SEVEN STARS IN HIS RIGHT HAND, WHO WALKS IN THE MIDST OF THE SEVEN GOLDEN LAMPS.
Revelation 2:1. To the angel of the assembly in Ephesus write: These things says he that holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lamps.
HE THAT HAS THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD AND THE SEVEN STARS.
Revelation 3:1. And to the angel of the assembly in Sardis write: These things saith he that has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars. I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
HE THAT HAS THE SHARP TWO-EDGED SWORD.
Revelation 2:12. And to the angel of the assembly in Pergamos write: These things says he that has the sharp two-edged sword.
HIM THAT (IS) TRUE.
1 John 5:20. And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us an understanding that we should know him that (is) true; and we are in him that (is) true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
HE THAT SAT ON THE THRONE.
Revelation 21:3. And he that sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
THE FAITHFUL WITNESS.
Revelation 1:6. And from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from among the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE WITNESS.
Revelation 3:14. And to the angel of the assembly in Laodicea write: These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.
FAITHFUL AND TRUE.
Revelation 19:11. And I saw the heaven opened and behold, a white horse, and one sitting on it, called Faithful and true, and he judges and makes war in righteousness.
THE HOLY, THE TRUE, HE THAT HAS THE KEY OF DAVID, WHO OPENS AND NO ONE SHALL SHUT, AND SHUTS AND NO ONE SHALL OPEN.
Revelation 3:7. And to the angel of the assembly in Philadelphia write: These things saith the holy, the true; he that has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, and shuts and no one shall open.
A LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH AND WITHOUT SPOT.
1 Peter 1:19. Precious blood as of a Lamb without blemish and without spot.
Revelation 5:6. And I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing, as slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God which are sent into all the earth.
Revelation 5:8. And when it took the book, the four living creatures and the four and twenty elders fell before the Lamb, having each a harp and golden bowls full of incenses, which are the prayers of the saints.
12. Worthy is the Lamb that has been slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13. To him that sits upon the throne, and to the Lamb, blessing, and honour, and glory, and might, to the ages of ages.
6:1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying, as a voice of thunder, Come (and see).
16. And they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and have us hidden from (the) face of Him that sits upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.
7:9. After these things I saw and lo a great crowd, which no man could number, out of every nation and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palm branches in their hands.
10. And they cry with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God who sits upon the throne, and to the Lamb.
14. These are they who come out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
17. The Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall shepherd them, and shall lead them to fountains of
waters of life, and God shall wipe away every tear from their eyes.
12:11. And they have overcome him by reason of the blood of the Lamb, and by reason of the word of their testimony, and have not loved their life even unto death.
14:1. And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing upon mount Zion, and with him a hundred (and) forty four thousand, having his name and the name of his Father written upon their foreheads.
4. These are they who have not been defiled with women, for they are virgins: these are they who follow the Lamb wheresoever it goes. These have been redeemed from men (as) first-fruits to God and the Lamb.
10. He also shall drink of the wine of the fury of God prepared unmixed in the cup of his wrath, and he shall be tormented in fire and brimstone before the holy angels and before the Lamb.
15:3. And they sing the song of Moses, bondsman of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying great and wonderful (are) thy works, Lord God Almighty; righteous and true (are) thy ways, 0 King of nations.
17:14. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords and King of kings: and they (that are) with Him called, and chosen, and faithful.
19:7. Let us rejoice and exult, and give him glory; for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife has made herself ready.
9. And he says to me, Write, Blessed (are) they who are called to the supper of the marriage of the Lamb.
21:9. And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven bowls full of the seven lost plagues, and spoke with me, saying, Come here, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
14. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
22. And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God almighty is its temple, and the Lamb.
23. And the city has no need of the sun, nor of the moon, that they should shine for it; for the glory of God has enlightened it, and the lamp thereof (is) the Lamb.
27. And nothing common, nor that makes an abomination and a lie, shall at all enter into it; but those only who (are) written in the book of life of the Lamb.
22:1. And he shewed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, going out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
3. And no curse shall be any more: and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be ill it; and his servants shall serve Him, and they shall see His face.
THE SLAIN LAMB.
Revelation 13:8. And all that dwell on the earth shall do it homage, (every one) whose name had not been written from (the) founding of (the) world in the book of life of the slain Lamb.
THE ALPHA AND OMEGA.
Revelation 1:8. I am the A and the omega, saith the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
21:6. And he said to me, It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.
22:13. 1 (am) the Alpha and the Omega,
(the) first and (the) last, the beginning and the end.
Revelation 3:14. And to the angel of the assembly in Laodicea write: These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God.